Margot Hardy Gallery: Virtual Tour
Exterior of Margot Hardy Gallery
"Urban Decay", Elizabeth Macarthur High School Exhibition, August 2008
"50th Anniversary", Banksia Road Public School Exhibition, February 2009
"50th Anniversary", Banksia Road Public School, February 2009
Installation of Elizabeth Macarthur High School's Exhibition "Urban Decay", (left) Vicki Brown, Visual Arts Teacher, (right) Monica McMahon, UWS Art Curator
Installing "Urban Decay" Exhibition in the UWS Margot Hardy Gallery, August 2008
Exhibition opening in UWS Margot Hardy Gallery on 3 December 2008, "AFFORD Fantastic Art" Exhibition
Margot Hardy Gallery Virtual Tour
The Margot Hardy Gallery is located within the Foyer of Building 23 at the Western Sydney University Bankstown Campus.
It was formally established in April 2000, in honour of the first Masters student in the Visual Arts program at Western Sydney University (Macarthur), Margot Hardy. The gallery contains 21 metres of hanging space, and is open to the public 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. The exhibition space is unmanned, with video surveillance spanning the length of the gallery.
Western Sydney University Margot Hardy Gallery Mission
The primary goal of the gallery is to provide an exhibition venue for the University and wider community to view artworks which have been created by primary and secondary students, artists and community groups who reside within the Western Sydney region.
- No rent will be charged for the exhibitor, however all costs associated with the exhibition will be met by the artist.
- Duration of the majority of exhibitions will be at least 3 weeks, with one day for installation and another day for dismantling.
- The assistance of Western Sydney University must be acknowledged in all publication material and promotional packages.
- To cancel an exhibition a minimum of 2 months notice is required in writing.
Eligibility and Applications
The following are eligible to apply:
- Western Sydney University Alumni members
- current Western Sydney University students
- current Western Sydney University staff members
- artists and community groups who are residents within the Western Sydney region
- students and teachers from surrounding primary and high schools.
All applications should be made in the first instance to the Gallery Curator, Monica McMahon, contactable on 4620 3450, or via email at email@example.com
- current exhibition
Our Journey through Japan / 13 Aug - 4 Oct 2019
An exhibition by the students of Greenway Public School
- upcoming exhibitions
- No upcoming exhibits
1 of 1